Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Breakup cards

So, I have a friend who is going through a particularly bad breakup. The kind that pretty much makes you question your sanity and what the hell you are doing in life. That rips up your heart and shoves it down your throat so you are constantly walking around with a lump that makes you want to cry.

Breakups friggen suck. They suck so hard.

I made these cards for him. If you're gonna suffer you might as well do it with a greeting card.












I am mostly speaking to my friend now, but also in part to anyone who is going through a break up or has had someone break up with them. You are amazing. You'll get through this and you will be a better person for it. If your ex can't see the amazing person you are, screw them! And I don't mean in the utterly messy break-up sex way. I can't wait to see the fantastic things you are gonna do in the future. You're stronger than this!

xx
Liz

* * *

Disclaimer thing: The lyrics I used on these cards aren't mine and I don't own them. They are all from epic break up songs, if you don't know them you really need to YouTube all of them, like right now. Alanis Morissette - You oughta know, Faith Hill - Cry, Natalie Imbruglia - Torn, Bonnie Raitt - I can't make you love me.

1 comment: