So, here is my definitive list for things you can waste the day doing... but still looking at RPG stuff so kind of working.
1) Do the ttrpg equivalent of adding to your Steam library and filter on your favoruite genre (sorting price lowest to highest) on drivetrurpg.com and download a bunch of cool looking stuff you are more than likely never going to read.
|Only $12? Don't mind if I do, and this one I am going to actually play!|
3) Write nine pages (4 articles) for that voluntary job you have writing about RPGs. Make sure the topic of your articles is about "generating content for role play games you are developing" and let the irony wash over you and towel yourself off with the shame. Soon to be seen: HERE
4) Contact someone who was kind enough to run a game of WITCH for you at GenCon and ask her why you can't find the event. Convince yourself that at least this is doing some kind of work on the game you're writing.
5) Read the update of one of your favourite rpg blogs and laugh with the father who got pwned in Star Wars X-Wing by his two lower school daughters... Pretend in your mind you would do way better.
6) (entirely optional) If you haven't done enough none productive writing yet, write an entire blog post about procrastination.
Thank is all!
You are all amazing :D