Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

Yarn... yarn... yarn...

Well I am just about cross-eyed now! I have been crocheting every day in anticipation of the market and I still feel like I have so much to do. A close friend pointed out it might help to have a few signs and well that is the last thing on my mind right now. I am mostly thinking about the 3.5 week holiday the boyfriend and I are going to have. Luckily I can do this with a crochet hook and yarn in my hands :).

Just a few pictures I have been working on. I apologize in advance for the pictures, I am back to using my own camera and I need to either get a new one... or maybe better batteries I am not too sure. I think some googling is in order.

The battlefield that was my bed last week, but trust me I am doing a good thing. Those teddies were getting put together, not dismembered, I promise!


A little doggie key chain.
The colours a bit hard to see here, but the body is a salmon creme and the ears are pale pink. He comes with jet black accents ^_^.


A little night whisp.
He has a silver black body with pink accents :D.

1 comment:

  1. Those are lovely. Your table will sell out!

    ReplyDelete