Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Life Update

Right, so I haven't simply just posted in a while so, I thought that I would. As per normal my life has been crazy... Work harder than I expected blah, blah, blah. I have posted about it before so no point in rehashing the past.

I do have a fun update though! As some of you may know I gave my work colleges little amigurumis when I thought that I was leaving the company... well.... Now people are starting to order my stuff! I have already done two orders one of an alcoholic pig and another of an artist dragon. It was so much fun working on these orders (pics to come at one point... possibly)! It is nice to have a reason to craft, rather than just starting a bunch of random projects.

I also have a new order for a little kitty ^_^. I am going to make her a cool little house to go along and a milk bowl. I am so excited to start this project, but first I am going to relax for the weekend!

This weekend my Mom is visiting and so are my boyfriend's parents because there is a festival in Leiden called 3 October aka Leidsonzet. Basically we celebrate Leiden's liberation from the Spanish by eating a kind of mashed potato-like-thing and drink too much beer. It is our parent's first time in the celebration and I am happy that they are going to be here!

That's all from me for now!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment