Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Fighting with HR!

All right I have been a bit lazy in blogging for a while due to life... issues >_<. I am having problems securing my job at the moment and it is very frustrating!(I am trying to transition from being an intern to being a fully paid member of staff)

I never thought that working with HR would be so complicated, then again I can't blame them because I am a US citizen living in the Netherlands and I guess there is always issues hiring expats. So any way it is very complicated and my internship ends on the 24th so I have no idea what I am doing at the moment. Bah!

In any case I have been crocheting, due to lack of gumption to do anything else & I will take pictures soon and post!

1 comment:

  1. Aw I am sorry to hear you are having troubles and all. May light be shown on your path my dear!

    ReplyDelete