Pages

Monday, June 7, 2010

Helms & followers ^_^


Yay! I have two followers and it makes me happy :D. Plus, Rae gave me awesome advice so that is just the cherry on the cake.

I finally finished a helm that I like for my Deva. It is tall and ridiculously ornate, which is basically perfect for the look I am going for. Seeing as it has taken me a few tries to get to this, I am pretty happy with how it came out. Now to make all the other finicky bits that Deva's like to wear. We will see how that goes. Hehe, the accessories are taking longer than crocheting the actual doll.

Therefore! Note to self: Next project - HUGE Red Dragon. All crochet & no accessories! Till I got crazy and decide that the Red Dragon needs a treasure pile. If you don't hear anything in two weeks you will know I have died under a pile of Fimo clay :P.

No comments:

Post a Comment